Open Tibia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Tibia

A OT Server Community. A Place To Get Help

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to start a ot 7.5 & 7.6

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joey

Joey

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-28

How to start a ot 7.5 & 7.6 Empty
PostSubject: How to start a ot 7.5 & 7.6   How to start a ot 7.5 & 7.6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 11:48 pm

First thing you do to make a ot is.

1. ur gunna need a yurOT package. so i suggest you download the one from one of ziod mans tutorial. link-http://www.tibiafans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7230 only download the rar not the source ( it the one i gave thats 40 mbs )

2. You need a ip. go to www.no-ip.com Register, add new host, add a host name, (host name is gunna be the ip) choose a no-ip.org or what ever one u prefere and leave the rest defult. and theres your ip. for further tutorials on no-ip vist http://www.tibiafans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12098 . or go to www.whatsmyip.com (going to that site will tell you your ip but that ip will change when u reconect to the internet or shut down the computer.) Also For You new people to ots a ip is some thinng that connects every one to the same server kinda of a online router. if u get what i mean.

3. Config.lua for the config u need to insert the ip u made at www.no-ip.com where it says (ip should redirect to) if you would like u can edit skils starting eqs. For new people that dont no what a config.lua is its a script that cant be editied in notepad or some program similar, its a script that holds most of the info that the server needs to run its self. the config can be found in the main folder of your ot folder.

4. Map u can leave the map defult if u like if not edit it with a map editor link- http://www.tibiafans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5025 or u can find one in ot files.

5. Making accounts. with making accounts u can make a auto matic account creater. or doom stones tutorial link using xampp- http://www.tibiafans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5415 i added a xampp (aac) tutorial i tryed to make it as simple as possibe or u can copy the defult one. that i made and then edit it. theres a script there for one i just added then.

heres the script for makings account.

<xml>
<account>
<characters>
<character>
</characters>
</account>

that one to accounts.
and

<xml>
<account>
<characters>
<character>
</characters>
</account>
add that one to players.

6. There you have it you have made ur own ot.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a Webapage for your ot. go to www.freewebs.com, sign up, and then they got tutorials if u cannot add stuff i suggest its ur browser so download mozilla. from www.mozilla.org .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In case of using a router. You need to port forward. I dont no much i will learn it tonight and post a tutorial. for now heres links that may help u -www.portforward.com or http://www.tibiafans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5509 .thanks to ziod man for that helpfull tutorial.
Xampp Tutorial
1. Your gunna need xamp so download it from here http://rapidshare.de/files/2009073/x....4.11.exe.html .

2. u need add.php and xml.php comes with the xampp download.

3. Extract Xampp. go to the folder "Htdocs". Extract A.A.C. files into this folder.

4. open the file named "xml.php" in Notepad or Wordpad. open OTserv folder folder and go into accounts. now right click on the accounts folder, and copy the location into where it says "PUT IN THE LOCATION OF THE ACCOUNT FOLDER HERE". then right click on the players folder, copy the location and paste it in the places where it says PUT IN "THE LOCATION OF THE PLAYERS FOLDER HERE". at the end of the location dont forget to put "/" at the end of both the location of the players and accounts.

5. Find the places for each Vocation where it says information about spawn and temple. You HAVE edit these to the correct coordinates, or the characters will not be made correctly. And if you want to, you can edit the level, magic level, experience, skills, and items the characters start with.

6. Once you have done that u need you need to save the xml.php file. go back to the main folder of xampp. and run the setup_xampp.bat. so it can install and be ready to used.

7. Once you have finnsihed runing the setup_xampp.bat, run xampp_start.exe. once youve done that goto http://127.0.0.1/ it shud take u to xampps home page. Click on your language on the page. and the installation shud be complete. Now you can visit your A.A.C. site by typing in http://youriphere/add.php.

USING A ROUTER: must portforward 306 AND 80. To run an A.A.C. page in the first place, and u must have a static ip adress u can make a static ip adress at www.no-ip.com. ill add portfowarding tutorials later.

Notes: This A.A.C. system is very easy to modify and I believe is quite effective. This setup however WILL NOT work with Brabexia Servers. If you need the files for Brabexia, make a post here and I will upload them. As for the other servers, with a small amount of editing it can be modified to work with them (I used these 2 files to make the A.A.C. files for the Darkonia 7.5 server I hosted on these forums).

Credit Of this Tutoial goes to doom stone i just tryed to explain it better i hop it helped.

Attachments
ill add tutorials for the manarune soon for now there is the script
heres a ip changer (once again i dont get credit for this) for a tutorial on it go to this link- http://www.tibiafans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14350 .
heres dls u need to run the server. if u download a package it should already have them if not here they are.
Config.lua

i no you have all had trouble with ur config so im here to help. if this helps u in anyway please vote sticky.

1. open ur config with note pad or some thing similar. right click open with,

2. u need ur ip for this so have it so u can paste it >.>

3. heres the php script for it and ill add things like add ur ip here and stuff like that .

---------------------------- OTServ configuration ------------------------------

-- datadir
datadir = "data/"

-- sets what map to load
mapfile = "data/world/test.otx"

-- the message the player gets when he logs in
loginmsg = "Welcome to Abrizoland"

-- the port otserv listens on
port = "7172"

-- name of our server
servername = "Abrizoland"

-- name of the owner of our server
ownername = "Abrizo"

-- email of the owner of our server
owneremail = ""

-- the url for more server info
url = ""

-- the location of the server
location = "Egypt"

-- the ip the server should redirect too
ip = "Your ip in here"

-- The messagebox you sometimes get before you choose characters
motd = "Welcome to Abrizoland"
motdnum="1"

-- use md5 passwords for accounts, yes/no
md5passwords = "no"

-- world type. options: pvp, no-pvp, pvp-enforced
worldtype = "pvp"

-- max number of players allowed
maxplayers = "30"

-- exhausted time in ms (1000 = 1sec)
exhausted = 1000

-- exhaustion time for healing spells (1000 = 1sec)
exhaustedheal = 1000

-- how many ms to add if the player is already exhausted and tries to cast a spell (1000 = 1sec)
exhaustedadd = 100

-- how long does the player has to stay out of fight to get pz unlocked in ms (1000 = 1sec)
pzlocked = 10*1000

-- allow multiple logins of the same char
allowclones = 0

-- vocation names
vocations = {"a sorcerer", "a druid", "a paladin", "a knight", "a Gamemaster"}
promoted_vocations = {"a master sorcerer", "an elder druid", "a royal paladin", "an elite knight", " a Senior Gamemaster"}

--- SQL part
sql_host = "localhost"
sql_user = "root"
sql_pass = ""
sql_db = "otserv"

--- SQL MAP part
sqlmap = "test_map"
map_host = "localhost"
map_user = "root"
map_pass = ""
map_db = ""

---------------------------- YurOTS configuration ------------------------------

-- how often do server saves it's state (0 = off, 5 = 5min, 60 = hour)
autosave = 5

-- experience multiplier (how much faster you got exp from monsters)
expmul = 15

-- experience multiplier for pvp-enforced (how much faster you got exp from players)
expmulpvp = 2

-- skill multipliers: 1 - rl tibia, 10 - ten times faster etc. {no-voc, sorcerer, druid, paladin, knight}
weaponmul = {"1", "1", "1", "1", "60"}
distmul = {"1", "1", "1", "60", "1"}
shieldmul = {"1", "1", "1", "60", "60"}
manamul = {"1", "15", "15", "12", "12"}

-- how much points of life,mana,cap do you get when advancing {no-voc, sorcerer, druid, paladin, knight}
capgain = {"10", "10", "10", "20", "25"}
managain = {"30", "30", "30", "15", "5"}
hpgain = {"10", "10", "10", "15", "20"}

-- how much faster do you recovery life,mana after eating food (1 - rl tibia)
healthtickmul = 50
manatickmul = 45

-- do you want to enable cap system (yes/no)
capsystem = "no"

-- do you want players to learn spells before they can use them (yes/no)
learnspells = "no"

-- how much % of exp/skills/stuff do you lose when dying
diepercent = 15

-- how many summons player can have
maxsummons = 2

-- do you want to give summons for all vocations (yes/no)
summonsallvoc = "no"

-- chance of losing a spear when shot (0 - none lost, 100000 - all lost)
spearlosechance = 50

-- anti-afk - maximum idle time to kick player (1 = 1min)
kicktime = 20

-- how many unjustified kills to get a red skull
redunjust = 3

-- how many unjustified kills to get banned
banunjust = 6

-- how long do you have white skull after killing player (1 = 1min)
whitetime = 5

-- how long do you have red skull (1 = 1min)
redtime = 30

-- how long do you have to wait to lose 1 unjustified kill (1 = 1min)
fragtime = 10

-- damage of burst arrows blast
-- default is from (1*lvl+5*mlvl)*0.24 to (1*lvl+5*mlvl)*0.55
burstarrowdmg = {"1.0", "5.0", "0.24", "0.55"}

--How much is premium account !buypremmy? in gp.
pricepremmy = "5000"

--When player say !buypremmy. How many time is the premmy ? 24horas = 86400
pluswin = "86400"

--Day Cycle 0-Off 1-On
daycycle = "1"

--Mc = 0 You cant use Mc. Mc = 1 You can use MC.
mc = "0"

Credits goes to the person who actually made teh tutorial
Back to top Go down
Twiddles
Admin
Admin
Twiddles

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: How to start a ot 7.5 & 7.6   How to start a ot 7.5 & 7.6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 11:52 pm

Thanks for that great tutorial joey. Im sure that will help a few people

P.S I did your name colour Smile

//Twiddles
Back to top Go down
http://www.opentibia.co.uk
Joey

Joey

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: How to start a ot 7.5 & 7.6   How to start a ot 7.5 & 7.6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 12:32 am

anytime i hope it does help Smile
Back to top Go down
Hitt

Hitt

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: How to start a ot 7.5 & 7.6   How to start a ot 7.5 & 7.6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 1:29 am

Wow great tutorial Joey!
I'm sure it will help allot of people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nexopia.com/profile.php?uid=Skaterdemon
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to start a ot 7.5 & 7.6   How to start a ot 7.5 & 7.6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to start a ot 7.5 & 7.6
Page 1 of 1